Portal   Forum   Memberlist   Search   Online Players
  10-19-2018, 06:19 PM

banned for love tap
Yup hit a couple players with my fist, two to be exact. Jimmy Forte kicked me. Then I came back and stood next to him and was swinging my sword near him and was banned. I consider it a douche move. There was no warning and its petty honestly If your going to ban me for that then no apology for you.

I ve seen way worse shit go on in that server, racist names comments etc. and nothing happens to most even when admins are on so get your priorities straight. It really wasn't a big deal and if you take yourself so seriously well then that's just sad.
You were temp banned.

You did it TWICE in front of me. You looked, saw me there, then did it again. Lucky it was a temp.

Nope.
(04-06-2018, 12:26 AM)Jimmy Forte Wrote:  You were temp banned.

You did it TWICE in front of me. You looked, saw me there, then did it again. Lucky it was a temp.

Your response is completely disproportionate to my action or using the quote looooooosely " infraction". Ban me for life if you think its that bad. Lighten the fuck up.
Actually, I request the ban be immediately lifted since the "punishment" does not merit being banned. A warning is justified not a ban.
Temp bans can't be manually/immediately lifted, but they only last an hour and it should've already been lifted.
[quote='Rhapsodos' pid='92205' dateline='1522992770']
OK... I'm still indignant about the whole thing.
Also, just to let you know. You think maybe being kicked might've served as I don't know, a warning or something that you were doing something wrong?

Any rule being violated on the server is a bannable offense. You were only given a temp ban as you ignored the kick. Also I would suggest taking a bit to calm down and then coming to the forums to inquire about any administrative issues.  Being angry and making demands doesn't really work too well with us.

[Image: 19.jpg]

[Image: 1.jpg]

Oh Glorious Theme music I have found you.

A Heartbeat that lasts for eternity. Lives consumed in soundless balls of fire. No one can tell when the world is displaced & the Flames of the Crimson World sweep over all.
(04-06-2018, 03:56 AM)bastard Wrote:  [quote='Rhapsodos' pid='92205' dateline='1522992770']
OK... I'm still indignant about the whole thing.

Don't really care. Don't break the rules then get pissy with an admin doing his job.