Portal   Forum   Memberlist   Search   Online Players
  11-17-2018, 03:55 PM

Banned
Name: *Rabbi_Shekelberg*
Date: *AT LEAST 1 1/2 years ago - sometime in June*
Time: *Anywhere between 11pm and 2am, if I remember correctly*
Server: *US_GK_TDM*
Reason: *Was on server messing around with cousin. He called me a Jew, referring to my nickname, and I proceeded to jokingly call him a f***ing degenerate n****r. Probably not the best idea, eh? I was rightfully banned within 15 seconds.*

Rules broken:

Article 1 ~ Inflammatory Comments - As a privately funded and operated server there are limits to "freedom of speech" within chat or in your character naming choices. Racism, sexism, hate speech, or bigotry in the form of comments toward age, religion, ethnic group, sexual orientation is/are forbidden. This includes both names and typed messages.
< a> What is or is not appropriate varies from person to person, and even admin to admin, so, just because something does not get you punished at one point does not mean it will always be so in the future.

It has been some time, and I do believe that I have matured quite a bit since the night this whole 'event' occurred. I'm deciding to appeal due to the fact that this is by far the most active Warband TDM server, and find myself quite frustrated (with my actions, not yours) when unable to join.

I've never made the same mistake since, and have definitely learned a valuable lesson from your admins' harsh discipline. Thus, I now believe that, having become a changed person - one able to fully understand the power of the digital footprint - I have the right to appeal for an unban on your TDM server.

Thanks for your time in advance.

~ComradeJazzalsky
Thank you for using the correct format, reading the rules, and for inspecting other ban appeals to follow the correct protocol in getting unbanned. You saved both your time and mine by doing so. Unbanned and have fun.
Many thanks, good Sir. I appreciate your kindness.