Portal   Forum   Memberlist   Search   Online Players
  11-17-2018, 03:14 PM

unban appeal US_GK_TDM
Name: Professional_Goblin_Hunter or Expert_Goblin_Slayer
Date: About 2 weeks ago, 6/20/18 or 6/19/18
Time: Evening, EST
Server: *US_GK_TDM*
Reason: Talked shit to one of the admins after having gotten temp banned once. ;

Section II; Speech on the Servers.

Article 1 ~ Inflammatory Comments - As a privately funded and operated server there are limits to "freedom of speech" within chat or in your character naming choices. Racism, sexism, hate speech, or bigotry in the form of comments toward age, religion, ethnic group, sexual orientation is/are forbidden. This includes both names and typed messages.
< a> What is or is not appropriate varies from person to person, and even admin to admin, so, just because something does not get you punished at one point does not mean it will always be so in the future.

I hope 2 weeks is suitable self-imposed punishment during which I just played SP
You didn't get banned for talking shit. You got banned for dropping fag before fleeing the server. You have already been permabanned once for breaking the same rule and, in both of your previous appeal and this new one, you are at least aware of having been temp banned before being permabanned. You should have wised up from the temp bans, if not your first permaban. You broke the same rule twice, seem unapologetic for it, and have given us nothing to believe that it won't happen again.
Well like I said I didn't submit an appeal for 2 weeks so I figured you'd chill out in that time. And I don't think my description of what rule I broke is inaccurate at all, because like you said I did basically the same thing as last time (my descriptions are almost identical on each of the posts). What else do I need to do to convince you? Jeeze
And I'm pretty sure the temp bans weren't for dropping fag, thats what the perma was for.
This is a repeated offense and once again you do not sound to understand or be agreeing to the rules to not break them again. Not once are you actually apologizing for your actions and are simply arguing back to defend your stance.

Try again in another 2 weeks.
(07-03-2018, 12:23 AM)JaXm Wrote:  This is a repeated offense and once again you do not sound to understand or be agreeing to the rules to not break them again. Not once are you actually apologizing for your actions and are simply arguing back to defend your stance.

Try again in another 2 weeks.

I was actually doing exactly was I was told to do by the administration, and had I known that I had actually managed to cause offense to any certain individuals, then I'd be more than willing to apologize to them, and finally I'm not trying to argue with you or even defending my stance as if it weren't morally unjust, you guys are the ones keen on painting me as a bad guy for whatever reason despite the fact that I'm here persistently asking for forgiveness after imposing a penalty on myself. Why would another 2 weeks make a difference if that's your stance?
If this is how your attitude is going to be then you are correct. Another 2 weeks won't make a difference on our stance. Stay banned forever then. "Persistently asking for forgiveness" is not anywhere near the same as understanding why you were banned and apologizing for your actions.
I'm sorry for using profanity on your server and didn't want to offend anyone, I was just frustrated. I know what I did wrong and will not do it again.
Not sure what else I can do, I have tried literally everything. I'm willing to discuss or whatever.
I have keys for days, you can't stop me.