Portal   Forum   Memberlist   Search   Online Players
  11-17-2018, 03:08 PM

Unban
Name: *(Oshit_ItsSmokey*
Date: *(07/10/2018)*
Server: *US_GK_TDM*
Reason: *(I got perma banned for telling someone not to say the N word and the F word that is used to be offensive towards homosexuals. I know I was trying to be funny yea and people DID laugh and think it was but a permanent ban is too excessive. This is an issue that could've been resolved with a temporary ban for 1 hour; It's just like telling a kid they cant have a toy. Personally too which I know is irrelevant but im actually black AND homosexual and im just curious as to why people who arent what i am offended by words that are used towards people like me. Thanks for taking the time to read this.)*
It wasn’t excessive. You are a regular, have seen server warnings, have been warned yourself, and in some admins’ report, have fled the server after breaking the rules. If getting banned, whether temp or permaban, is what it takes for you to wisen up, then maybe it’s best you try again in another week. Everything else you said is irrelevant.
Most of that is a lie. I have NEVER been warned that is why I am saying it is excessive. and I also NEVER fled the server after breaking the rules, because this is the ONLY time i've ever broken one and it's not like it was with malicious intent. I would like to see the documentation of these accusations with date and time. I have no reason to lie over a server about a video game that's like $15-$20. This is literally the first time
Well, that's a bold strategy, let's see if it pays off. Here's the thing to counter these supposed arguments you're making, for one, we do not care what race, color, or whatever else you want to identify as, so listing that is irrelevant. Second, our rule isn't meant to protect people from offense, we are not speaking for people who find it offensive, or anything of the sort. Our goal is to avoid such situations altogether. While playing on our server, the rule is applied to everyone, no exceptions. 

As to not being warned personally, that may or may not be the case. A look in the logs will clear that up. However, to point it out, you knew the action you took was wrong, you know the rule. You stated as much in your appeal. You just banked on getting a temporary ban for it. This is telling, you knew the rule, weighed the consequences, and broke the rule knowing full well what consequences would happen. Surprise, it was determined that the consequences you banked on were not serious enough, because you knew them and decided to break the rule anyway. So obviously harsher consequences are needed, is a look in the logs really necessary? There is enough to go on with the information provided as far as I'm concerned.

Also, you had to of seen people getting warned, kicked, or banned for it. To then warn you personally when you break the rule is a bit redundant. To use an analogy, if you know stealing is against the law, see people get arrested for it, steal something and are getting carted away in handcuffs, do you think "But noone said -I- couldn't steal!" is going to fly? Not really.

To be clear, you are not banned forever, the chief admin said you can appeal the ban in a week. So learn the lesson, accept the consequence for your decision, return and appeal in a week.

[Image: 19.jpg]

[Image: 1.jpg]

Oh Glorious Theme music I have found you.

A Heartbeat that lasts for eternity. Lives consumed in soundless balls of fire. No one can tell when the world is displaced & the Flames of the Crimson World sweep over all.
Here's the thing to counter these supposed arguments you're making, for one, we do not care what race, color, or whatever else you want to identify as, so listing that is irrelevant.

In my post I told you it was irrelevant but I wanted to include it out of curiosity so what was the purpose of you saying this?

However, to point it out, you knew the action you took was wrong, you know the rule. You stated as much in your appeal. You just banked on getting a temporary ban for it

No, I'm not "banking" anything(If it's what I assume it means). I knew the rule and what I did was wrong but I honestly wasn't expecting anything to happen.  It was until after I was kicked and i got the popup I thought I got a temp ban, then i read below and saw Perma in pink letters, thats why I included that a perma ban was excessive.  I've been an administrator on many servers myself and I'd never Permanently ban somebody for saying the N word once and force them to make an account on a forum page just to get unbanned when I can do it for ONE hour and prove to them that the rules WILL be enforced.

And yes I ENCOURAGE you to look through the logs(if you want to) I guarantee you I haven't been warned about anything.  I also NEVER saw anyone being punished for this so to say I have and to use that experience to be more cautious cant apply to me as I have never experienced it.  I never saw anyone being punished PERIOD for this whether it was a kick/ban/warning.  And I know im not banned forever, and I already knew the "Lesson" prior to this obviously or I wouldn't have made this post.  In all honesty giving me a ban for one week benefits nobody. I wont do it again because this is the ONLY US server and I started playing the game again and enjoy it but to put me in a corner and give me a dunce hat to "prove a point" is beneficial to nobody.  I'm ONLY making this post in an attempt to get unbanned and play this game again because I dont wanna purchase another CD-Key and play under a fake alias.  Just being honest

Amd how would there be "enough information go along with" if im requesting proof of the EXACT information that has been claimed. Edit: I just checked to see if you were an admin or a GK member and it does not appear to be that you are based by what the forum lets me view so what was the purpose of your entire post? I Honestly feel that me typing this to you was a waste of time because I can't think of how you could benefit me at all and that is the whole point of making an unban appeal, but deleting it cant do me any good either so
I'm "that moron" that changes the rotation once a week. I never promised new maps; I promised a new rotation, which means I move maps around so they can get played at different times throughout the day, and I absolutely deliver on that. I'm not too sure if you shouldn't or should be able to notice that detail based on playing multiple hour-long instances per day like you do, but that's beside the point. I'm upgrading the one week wait into two weeks from today and that is final. It's not an automatic unbanning after the time elapses; you still need to successfully appeal. Do not appeal until 7/26/18.

Know this, if you do decide to buy a new key, and we discover who you are, you will be banned ASAP. We don't allow people to circumvent bans if we can help it, and so long as you remain predictable in your behavior on our server, you will be easily found out. For someone who wishes "death to GK", it's hilarious that you'd be willing to buy another key just to play on our server again.