Portal   Forum   Memberlist   Search   Online Players
  10-18-2018, 09:40 AM

ban appeal
Name: Death_dx
Date: couple weeks ago & a couple years?
Time: I don't know
Server: *US_GK_TDM
Reason: I called Forte an ovenphobe in response to something he said and then taunted him a couple times, nothing I thought was ban worthy. Lil later told feng to call him a kike on steamchat (read:not ingame) because he was kvetching a bit, which I thought was obviously a joke and also not something you can get banned for. Also rub tells me I was banned a few years ago and that was still on record or whatever, but that was from accidental TKs + one rage tk from some guy TWing me so I don't even know why that was a perma. Obviously I'm not going to stop using steamchat so I guess all I can say is I'll stop calling people ovenphobes?
Or stop disrespecting admins to another admin? You don't have to be in-game to get yourself banned.
(07-17-2018, 10:50 AM)JaXm Wrote:  Or stop disrespecting admins to another admin? You don't have to be in-game to get yourself banned.
But the ban doesn't stop me from talking in steam chat, so why would I stop doing that?
(07-17-2018, 11:06 AM)Death_dx Wrote:  
(07-17-2018, 10:50 AM)JaXm Wrote:  Or stop disrespecting admins to another admin? You don't have to be in-game to get yourself banned.
But the ban doesn't stop me from talking in steam chat, so why would I stop doing that?

If you feel the need to disrespect the clan, server or admins outside of the game TO our own admins and clan members... Why the fuck should we let you enjoy the benefits of playing on it?
(07-17-2018, 03:19 PM)JaXm Wrote:  
(07-17-2018, 11:06 AM)Death_dx Wrote:  

If you feel the need to disrespect the clan, server or admins outside of the game TO our own admins and clan members... Why the fuck should we let you enjoy the benefits of playing on it?

Right but that isn't what happened, I was joking with my steam friend ie Feng not messaging Forte directly. Obviously if Feng is going to keep doing that I'll probably stop saying things to her.
I usually don't break protocol and chime in on these, but something about the language here strikes me.

"...but that isn't what happened..."

Correct. You asked if you could get banned for messages in an external chat, outside of the game, because I warned you multiple times that you were on the road to getting banned if you continue talking in the chat. You took your chat to another admin to avoid a ban and it was decided that your actions were of such that you were not simply "chatting with a pal," but instead testing your boundaries while trolling.

Nope.
Yep, but tbh didn't think feng would do it. Like I said if she does it again I won't chat to her then. Anyway it was all just joking around I know you seemed to be taking it poorly which only egged me on further.
(07-18-2018, 07:59 PM)Death_dx Wrote:  Yep, but tbh didn't think feng would do it. Like I said if she does it again I won't chat to her then. Anyway it was all just joking around I know you seemed to be taking it poorly which only egged me on further.

Yea. This is the sort of attitude that will be keeping you banned for a while.

Try again in a month
Honesty? I suppose you would prefer I just lie and say I'd stop calling people kikes in private steamchat? Pretty delusional tbh.
I would offer a shovel, but you seem quite capable of digging this hole on your own