Portal   Forum   Memberlist   Search   Online Players
  07-16-2019, 10:40 PM

Who missed me?
Read the title? 
Sup people.

EDIT: Ok that's unformal, it's been a long time, how's everyone been?

Out of the night that covers me, Black as the Pit from pole to pole, I thank whatever gods may be, For my unconquerable soul.
In the fell clutch of circumstance. I have not winced nor cried aloud. Under the bludgeonings of chance. My head is bloody, but unbowed.
Beyond this place of wrath and tears. Looms but the Horror of the shade, And yet the menace of the years. Finds, and shall find, me unafraid.
It matters not how strait the gate, How charged with punishments the scroll. I am the master of my fate: I am the captain of my soul.
Welcome back!!

easy breezy beautiful
I don't know you, but hi. We all hang out on the Discord nowadays.

Second Sino-Japanese War (War of Resistance Against Japan, Eight Years' War of Resistance, Fourteen Years' War of Resistance, 抗日战争, 抗日戰爭, 八年抗战, 八年抗戰, 抗战, 抗戰, 十四年抗战, 十四年抗戰, Global Anti-Fascist War)
Welcome back.
Hey Malakai, nice to see an old face.

[Image: 4.jpg]
Welcome back!
Eyy, Mal. Good to see you around.

Nope.
Wont stop the missing until I can kill you in game.
I'm always up for a challenge Derpy!!! (though I don't have a good spot for the mouse and keyboard so my lap is what I'm working with, bare with my trash skill) \(^,.,^)/

Hey Jimmy, missed ya man long time!

Also nice to see some older names!! It's truly been a while.

And the two new names I don't recognize, nice to meet ya both!

Out of the night that covers me, Black as the Pit from pole to pole, I thank whatever gods may be, For my unconquerable soul.
In the fell clutch of circumstance. I have not winced nor cried aloud. Under the bludgeonings of chance. My head is bloody, but unbowed.
Beyond this place of wrath and tears. Looms but the Horror of the shade, And yet the menace of the years. Finds, and shall find, me unafraid.
It matters not how strait the gate, How charged with punishments the scroll. I am the master of my fate: I am the captain of my soul.