Portal   Forum   Memberlist   Search   Online Players
  04-22-2019, 04:26 AM

Ban Appeal
Name: Gondorian_Archer
Date: No clue
Time: Also no clue
Server: *US_GK_TDM
Reason: To tell you the truth I have absolutely no idea why/how/when I was banned. I am a somewhat frequent player on the server but I do not believe I have done anything that would constitute a ban. The only possible explanation I can think of is my younger brother (we play on the same computer) may have done something that got us banned, and considering the fact that he is an edgy 14 year old I don’t think that is too farfetched. The username he usually plays under is Sir_Arathor I believe. Of course he was the one who alerted me to the fact we were banned and he was equally shocked so I am not 100% sure. Above all else I would simply like to know the reasoning behind, so I know whether it was a fault of my own or of him (and I will beat him promptly), and if possible I would appreciate an unbanning. As I said I am a somewhat frequent guest on the server and I have always enjoyed it, and given as it is the only populated NA server it would be a shame if the ban was permanent.
Broken Rule(s): No idea.
Well, that explains the two different PIDs. Your brother got banned for using racially inflammatory terms and justified their uses by saying they weren't covered by our filter. His first ban was for a similar reason and is linked to his second appeal found here: https://www.leagueofrevolution.com/showthread.php?tid=9405

Copy-paste the rule he broke on your PID and I will unban your PID. Arathor will have to appeal on his own to get his PID unbanned. Thank you.
The rule that was broken was the following:
Article 1 ~ Inflammatory Comments - As a privately funded and operated server there are limits to "freedom of speech" within chat or in your character naming choices. Racism, sexism, hate speech, or bigotry in the form of comments toward age, religion, ethnic group, sexual orientation is/are forbidden. This includes both names and typed messages.
< a> What is or is not appropriate varies from person to person, and even admin to admin, so, just because something does not get you punished at one point does not mean it will always be so in the future.

I will also notify him of the situation regarding his own PID and I will attempt to ensure that this does not happen again. I don't care much what he does on his own time but when it starts to mess with my own gaming that's where I draw the line Wink. Thanks for being understanding man.
Thank you and no problem. Just FYI, if Arathorn is seen on the server and he hasn't successfully appealed yet, he will be banned regardless of whose PID it is. Unbanned and have fun.
Hi, I just tried getting back on the server for the first time since I was supposed to be unbanned but it appears I am still banned.
Can you log onto our siege server? If you do, let me know what time so I can get your PID.
Yea im not banned there. Just logged on. 8:55 Mountain Time
Should be fixed.