Portal   Forum   Memberlist   Search   Online Players
  09-20-2019, 12:06 PM

DnD Exile III: Empire Strikes Back; the Revenging
28 gold 52 silver

6 gold

23 worth of gold in various coinage and trade stuffs.

shield, steel mace

2 bronze chain

6 gold

14 gold

there is a buckler, and iron longsword, and 56 gold in there.

372 gp and a wand

Derpy:

you find a nice pile of gold, a flask with liquid in it, and a bronze rapier.

Derpy:

66 gold.

Derpy:

there is some gold and some boots.

Derpy:

Derpy:

you find some coins; though marked different the metal they are made from still valuble.

* Derpy rolls: 5d4 => 11

Derpy:

gold

* Derpy rolls: 10d6 => 44

Derpy:

a couple pouchs of some kind of dust, some gold (450), a wave sword, and a potion.

Derpy:

anyway. bronze chain mail and 100 gold.

1 Shield
1 Steel Mace
2 Bronze Chain (shirts or full mail? probably mail as I would likely have specified, otherwise)
1 Buckler

1 Iron Longsword

All 5 lines above may have already been sold, though I had deleted other previously sold items from my notes, so I am unsure. 

at that point we found a wand, which is presumably the Wand of Fireballs or whatever? Have we found more than one? Importantly, which area was this wand found in, as that will tell whether we sold the 5 lines above. I vaguely recall we may have divided the 372 found with the wand, but am not certain. 

1 Bronze Rapier

At this point we found the Boots of Elvenkind, though oddly I didn't write down at that note (I did of course write them elsewhere) that this is what they were. But I recall no other boots. 

7 spear (iron) 12 chain shirts (iron) 10 shields 5 mace (iron) 5 leather armor (slightly used) 5 short swords (iron) 2 long bows (lemonwood) 20 arrows (total, iron) 2 longswords (iron) 2 splint armor (iron)

Of these, I expect we'd have hauled the shirts, the longbows and arrows, the longswords, and the splint.

Derpy:

a couple pouchs of some kind of dust, some gold (450), a wave sword, and a potion.

Derpy:

anyway. bronze chain mail and 100 gold.

1 wave sword. 

1 bronze chain mail. 

Shawrin:
2/6/2019  10 chain shirts. bronze.16 wave blades. bronze.

Total gold prior to the point I am unsure of: 449

Gold after that point: 690

Feel free to check my math, and also to check anything you wrote down against this. I'm certain that either CD or Gunn or both did write some down that I did not. 

[Image: NIAjtfg.png]
I'm alive, and back in town. Should be ready for this Sunday, if other people are. I think.
Welcome back! I'll put the word out to the others to see if Sunday is good.

[Image: 19.jpg]

[Image: 1.jpg]

Oh Glorious Theme music I have found you.

A Heartbeat that lasts for eternity. Lives consumed in soundless balls of fire. No one can tell when the world is displaced & the Flames of the Crimson World sweep over all.
Welcome back! Sunday is good for me.

[Image: meWCZmj.png][Image: 9CsjuZz.jpg]
Everyone should be good for sunday, provided you are ready.

[Image: 19.jpg]

[Image: 1.jpg]

Oh Glorious Theme music I have found you.

A Heartbeat that lasts for eternity. Lives consumed in soundless balls of fire. No one can tell when the world is displaced & the Flames of the Crimson World sweep over all.