Portal   Forum   Memberlist   Search   Online Players
  11-13-2019, 10:07 PM

Ban Appeal - Duckie Tinadel
Name: Duckie_Tinadel

Date: 9/9/19 - 9/10/19
Time: Late afternoon
Server: US_GK_TDM
Reason: I was bashing away at some barricades reaching ever closer to Brienne the Beauty to cut her down and assert my dominance in melee because she attempted to challenge my complaining in global chat. I was interrupted by some lackluster crossbowman that had the name Admiral in it. I was very indignant with such a vexing player I pulled a power move and exclaimed him as a homosexual in global chat and proceeded to hunt him. Once I had finally found that honorless cunt I cut through Rip, another player that wanted him dead. After I killed both of them Rip's corpse started insulted my intelligence. Being a sagacious and majestic personality I could not allow such a lowly and unrenowned impudent boy to hurl such vulgar caustic words at me. He re spawned and I put my sword in his back but he did not die we brawled with our swords and I gave him a killing blow and then spit on his unworthy corpse. After this the map changed and we went at it with each other as Kherigit Samurai. Of course, me being the superior skilled player I continuously put him into his place which is why I am banished from the server and he still breathes as GK seeks out to protect anyone they deem as victums.
Broken Rule(s): Premeditated and raw unrelentless team killing.

Side Note: I'd like to point out that I am not a simple team killer as I ascend to the top of the leader board 80% of the time I play. As these 25 screenshots created over various recent weeks convey.

https://imgur.com/a/5KBjPRr
Wow. Feng told me who you really were after you told him you didn't think you could successfully appeal based on your history. I was surprised to find out you were KoA_David, the same that guy that got banned off siege from over 6 years ago.

Appeal denied, not based on your history, but because your appeals seems unapologetic and seemingly haven't learned your lesson.