Portal   Forum   Memberlist   Search   Online Players
  09-20-2019, 12:07 PM

No reflect
No reflect damage for TW is a griefer's paradise. Getting your horse TW'd to shit by some goof that hates cav is the exact opposite of pleasant. I will miss you all but I have to say goodbye, now. Thanks for the fun and see you in Bannerlord Smile

Add Friend
I mean if you have an issue with someone twing it on purpose, just call for an admin either through Steam or our discord. If you refuse to be apart of the discord, I'm afraid we can't help you if you don't wanna join it or may lack people on steam as well.

When wrong deeds are done, we need to be told.
I appreciate your concern but it is usually 3-5 ppl per game doing it (on purpose or not...there is zero penalty for shooting a teammate's horse). The net effect is a horrible experience. Sorry but I'd rather just opt out completely then get pissed on constantly. Nothing personal.

Add Friend
I mean it happens yes. Annoying no doubt, but shouldn't be something you stress over. Yea horses die quicker, but if they hit your horse in fights, most likely they hit team mates and with no reflective damage on, they get kicked 100 times faster then before.

I wear a white dress and get targeted all the time. Friend or foe so matters little to me. Gets frustrating yes, but it is what it is.
There is no kick/penalty for hitting a teammate's horse. You could kill 1000's per game and not get kicked. Teammates, yes. Horses, no. So if someone just wants to shit a team up or piss a certain player off....

Add Friend
I mean, there was no penalty before either. Just took longer to kill the horse.

But if a teammate is doing it on purpose. Get an admin if there is none on that you see. Other then that, there isn't much else we can do.
I appreciate but Im just gonna move on to another game. When I play I want to have fun and not worry about such things. It's also not so easy to report trolls when team archers are always bunched up and shooting my horse from behind and the sides. I am usually paying more attention to the cav charging at me with a couched lance then my team.

Anyhow. have fun out there and stay safe Smile

Add Friend
I think when we got the module merged with adimi it had logs for horse damage but we removed it because it was making the log files extremely bloated. Even with damage reflect I don't think hitting a teammate's horse would hurt you? It would stun you, but it wouldn't deal any significant damage from what I recall.