Portal   Forum   Memberlist   Search   Online Players
  03-31-2020, 05:23 AM

Hello!
Hey all my GK friends!

I just wanted to say "hail" like my old friend Chainsaw would say!

I hope everything goes well for all of you.

I don't forget GK and the great times I had with you all, but, well, I have to spend less time on my computer and more time with real life... So I barely play video games at all now.

But I read a lot of books in English, in the hope to improve a bit my level.

I miss you all (and I hope you miss me Angel ) and I do hope that from time to time I will be able to spend a few hours on the GK siege if it's still alive.

I take the oportunity of my visit here to wish you all a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year. All my best wishes to you all and the ones you love.

Lilwenn, GK member for life! Heart

[Image: elf-archer_celtic_png_350px.png]
Aide toi, le ciel t'aidera.
Lilwenn! Hiya,

Merry Christmas and happy holidays to you as well. Siege is still up but not too many people play it much these days. The TDM server is still thriving though. If you want to still chat with people, should join the Discord server we have up. https://discord.gg/YTQzuqG can use that link to get to our server, check the rules and such and someone should verify you're a member and you'll be all set.

[Image: 19.jpg]

[Image: 1.jpg]

Oh Glorious Theme music I have found you.

A Heartbeat that lasts for eternity. Lives consumed in soundless balls of fire. No one can tell when the world is displaced & the Flames of the Crimson World sweep over all.
Hail Lilwenn!

Joyeux Noël et bonne et heureuse année!

We certainly do miss you! I hope you and yours are enjoying a great holiday season! Looking forward to the next chance we get to play some Warband or maybe even Bannerlord together! Thanks for stopping by to say hi!

[Image: meWCZmj.png][Image: 9CsjuZz.jpg]
Of course we miss you, Lilwenn! Very glad to hear from you. A lot of the old gang is still hovering about and belong to GK. Time moves us in different directions, but the GK connection/family remains. Maybe Banner Lord will reignite the gatherings on verra.

Hope to see you around sometimes. Along with the Discord (which a lot of us do not use), you can find GK members gathering on TS. It is not my channel so I will PM you the IP. It would be good to speak with you again as, while you are vastly improving your English, some of us need to bone up on our French.

[Image: 8.jpg]

"Command is easy.  Leadership is a bitch"  Odo de Barri (IRL) circa 1988

"BOUTEZ EN AVANT"