League of Revolution [LoR]
Overpowered Gaming [OPG] or [OP]
Slow Motion Death [SMD]
Team Stackers United [STU]
Integrated Gamers [IG]
[Show Results]
This poll will close on: 01-19-3643309

Preliminary Community name vote
Alright here is the final names that I received and was able to confirm a .com or .net was available

So now we need to narrow this list down before each clan castes its vote.  So there is a poll below for you to caste a vote for one of these names.  After 1 week the 3 top votes will go to each of the clans, the leaders of the clans will hold a private vote with their members and turn in their clan's final vote to me(each clan gets 1 vote)

If both clans do not vote the same name, then we will be forced to wait for GK rebels or the other warband mod group to join in order to break the tie.

So names for consideration is now closed and this is what we got.
Personally I don't like SMD and STU but thats just me lol

[Image: vrRUxdy.png]
(02-15-2012, 08:19 PM)Sento link Wrote:  Personally I don't like SMD and STU but thats just me lol
Could also be rearranged to be TSU, Sento. Wink

[Image: Sig2.jpg]
(02-15-2012, 08:19 PM)Sento link Wrote:  GK rebels or the other warband mod group

The Rebels are not a part of GK, they shouldn't matter (take the name due to the server, not the clan)

and "other warband mod group"? You referring to whatever the MM thing is?  The Nord invasion thing which, I guess, is just starting up somewhat?  Regardless, should only reflect long-term groups, not the fringe (As in GK itself).

TSU for the lolz (and the inside-joke value from the GK end of things).  Otherwise I am not enthused about the options.

Names are important and should identify whatever they represent and, I would argue, should be as concise as possible to make both a statement and provide clarity. 
TSU for the lulz, yes, but I'd rather not send people over to http://www.teamstackersunited.com to post an application or ban appeal or something.
(02-15-2012, 10:38 PM)Ghaern link Wrote:  [quote author=Sento link=topic=106.msg654#msg654 date=1329351593]
GK rebels or the other warband mod group

The Rebels are not a part of GK, they shouldn't matter (take the name due to the server, not the clan)

and "other warband mod group"? You referring to whatever the MM thing is?  The Nord invasion thing which, I guess, is just starting up somewhat?  Regardless, should only reflect long-term groups, not the fringe (As in GK itself).

TSU for the lolz (and the inside-joke value from the GK end of things).  Otherwise I am not enthused about the options.

Names are important and should identify whatever they represent and, I would argue, should be as concise as possible to make both a statement and provide clarity.
[/quote]

just to clarify I am talking to snoop and he has requested to join LoR as a separate entity from GK.  and I dont think its MM but I cant be sure idk whats going on Im not counting anything to this cuz I have not heard from the person doing it for a while, however GK rebels did express a desire to join but I doubt they will join in time cuz I have not gotten a forum layout from them just a who is in charge of what thing lol

REALLY GUYS!?  ok I need to pick THREEEEEEEE of the top names how do I do that when we have 4 for LoR and 3 for 3 others Damn it!!! lol.  Get the word out and tell people to vote we only have 1 more day lol and idk what im gonna do if I have THIS many ties lol